3. Prohibitions. You must not abuse this website. Do not: commit or encourage a crime; Transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material that is harmful, technologically harmful, in breach of trust or in some way offensive or obscene; Hack in any aspect of the Service; Damaged data; Cause annoyance to other users; Violate the rights of property rights of any other person; Send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as "spam"; Or attempt to influence the performance or functionality of any IT infrastructure or accessible through this website. Violation of this provision would constitute a criminal offense under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. ONE BLOCK DOWN will report any such violation to law enforcement authorities and will release your identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a denial of service attack, viruses or other technically harmful materials that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary materials due to the use of this website or To the download of any material published on it, or on any website linked to it.
4. Intellectual property, software and content. The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available by you on or through this website remain the property of ONE BLOCK DOWN or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties throughout the world. All these rights are reserved by ONE BLOCK DOWN and its licensees. You can store, print and view the content provided for your personal use only. It is not allowed to publish, manipulate, distribute or reproduce in any format the contents or the copies of the contents provided to you or that appear on this website and you cannot use such contents in relation to any commercial or commercial enterprise. Do not modify, translate, rectify, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation provided by or by its licensees. ONE BLOCK DOWN and www.oneblockdown.it are trademarks belonging to ONE BLOCK DOWN. No license or consent is given to use such signs in any way and you agree not to use such signs or signs that are similar in a similar manner without the written permission of ONE BLOCK DOWN.
5. Terms of sale. By placing an order you are purchasing a product subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Shipping times may vary based on availability and any guarantees or declarations made for delivery times may be subject to postal delays or force majeure, for any liability, for any loss or damage during transport we will not be responsible. To place an order with ONE BLOCK DOWN you must be over 18 years of age and have a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank. ONE BLOCK DOWN retains the right to refuse any user request. If the order is accepted, we will inform you by e-mail. If a contract has been entered into with a third party, ONE BLOCK DOWN does not act as an agent or customer and the contract is entered into between yourself and the third party and will be subject to the relevant terms of sale. At the time an order is placed, the customer agrees to provide all the details of the payment, true and accurate, which is authorized to use the credit or debit card to place the order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of products and services may be changed at any time at the discretion of One Block Down.
6. Our contract. When you place an order you will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgment and will not constitute acceptance of the order. We could cancel your order if the availability of the item you had purchased does not exist, in which case you will receive a full refund.
7. Prices and availability. While we try to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices that appear on the website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the opportunity to reconfirm your order at the correct price or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as canceled. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to modify or update the information at any time without notice.
8. Payment. After receiving the order, we carry out a standard pre-authorization check on your payment card to ensure that there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. The goods will not be sent until this authorization check has been completed. Your card will be charged once the order has been accepted.
9. Discount codes. Promotional Promotion Codes - We may from time to time offer discount coupon codes that may be applied in connection with any purchase or certain purchases made through this website. The conditions of use relating to any discount code will be specified at the time of issue.
10. These Terms and Conditions refer to all ONE BLOCK DOWN promotions, contests and discount codes (unless otherwise indicated).
◦ Only one promotional code can be used per order.
◦ Some brands may be excluded from all promotional and discount codes.
◦ A promotional code cannot be used after placing an order.
11. We allow only one style of each special release to be purchased. It is not allowed to get two different styles in the release of the same order. Where the hypothesis occurs we will modify the order considering only the first product assigned and we will not take into consideration any other styles of each special release assigned.
Ex. Shoe Raffle X, in two different styles. The customer registers with the same email for both styles. If it is extracted for both styles, ONE BLOCK DOWN reserves the right to cancel one of the two draws.
12. Disclaimer of Responsibility. The material displayed on this site is provided without any guarantee, condition or guarantee of its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary, to the maximum extent permitted by the ONE BLOCK DOWN law and its content providers and advertisers expressly exclude all the conditions, warranties and other terms that might otherwise be implied by law, common law or law of equity and are not liable for any damages, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages or damage to loss of use, profits, data or other intangible assets, to damage to the goodwill and reputation, or the costs of procurement of substitute goods and services deriving from or related to the use, inability to use, to the performance or breakdown of this website or the linked sites and all the materials published on they, regardless of whether such damages are foreseeable or occur in the contract, equity, restitution, statute, common law or other.
13. Link to this website. You can connect to our homepage, provided you do it fairly and legally and don't damage our reputation or take advantage of it. This website must not be framed in any other site, nor can a link be made to any part of this website other than the home page. We reserve the right to revoke the connection permit without notice.
14. Disclaimer regarding the ownership of trademarks, images of personalities and copyrights of third parties. Except as expressly stated otherwise, all persons (including names and images), third-party trademarks and images of third-party products, services and / or sites featured on this website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated to ONE BLOCK DOWN and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. All trademarks / names on this website are the property of their respective trademark owners. If a brand or brand name is indicated, it is used exclusively to describe or identify the products and services and it is in no way a statement that these products or services are approved or connected to ONE BLOCK DOWN.
15. The change. ONE BLOCK DOWN has the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to modify, remove or change the Services and / or any page of this website.
16. Disability. If any part of the Terms of Service is inapplicable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected by all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. As far as possible, if a clause or part of it can be interrupted to make the remaining part valid, the clause must be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, the clause must be amended and interpreted in a manner consistent with the law.
17. Complaints. We operate a complaint handling procedure that we will use to try to resolve disputes when they arise.
18. Disclaimer If you violate these conditions we will be entitled to assert our rights in any location.
19. Applicable law and jurisdiction. These terms and conditions must be interpreted in accordance with Italian laws and in the event of disputes or requests related to these terms and conditions, this dispute or claim is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian courts.
20. All the Agreement These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and replace all previous and contemporaneous agreements between you and ONE BLOCK DOWN. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a ONE BLOCK DOWN administrator.
21. Ethical procurement policy. ONE BLOCK DOWN recognizes the obligation to ensure that suppliers operate ethically. We expect our suppliers to consistently provide an environment that protects the health and safety of their employees and fundamental human rights. All suppliers are required to comply with their national labor laws and regulations, with particular regard to:
- Minimum age of employment
- freely chosen occupation
- Health and safety
- freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining- No discrimination- No hard or inhuman treatment- Working hours
- pay rates
- working conditions